Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog # 1

Hi my name is Rayne Matthew Chetram. I was born on February 19, 1991 in England, U.K. I presently live in Richmond Hill, New York. I live with both of my parents who have a Guyanese background, and I also have a younger brother who was also born in England. I lived in England for 9 years and then moved to New York in November of 2000. I am a graduate of Aviation High School Class of 2009. Presently I am studying to become an accountant but I am not quite sure on what branch I would like to take on as a professional job. Currently I am a sales associate in J.F.K International Airport at Terminal 4. It is amazing to see all the different races and cultures that are coming in and leaving the airport. I like to play a lot of sports such as soccer,basketball, and even tennis.Overall I would rate my skills as average but it is having fun which is important to me but I do have a very competitive side. I am really interested in tattoos since I do have a few and I am trying to live a straight edge lifestyle which is defined as a person who is trying to live a clean and sober life and I know it will be a great challenge especially in this day and age but when I am determined to do something I can pull through it. This is just a little information about me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogs Rayne. I enjoy people watching as well at the airports. Good job giving us a taste of your interests

    ReplyDelete