Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog # 9

Well since my blog can be about anything currently in my life I guess I will talk about the ending of my first year in college. To be honest college was not as hard as I made it seem in my head. But if I had put more effort into it I would have gotten better grades. I did quite well for a person who did not put his all into his school work and never really focused when it came to school. I am just surprised that my first year is over it moved very quickly. In this first year I have taken many classes and earned quite amount of credits but now I am moving on to bigger things like my transfer to Queens College. i have to admit I was not social in my course of the year I basically went to my classes and went home and do the usual that was going on with my life at that given time. I guess the more classes you take you will see repeated faces and then you would probably end up more than acquaintances. I think I should have done better this first year but I guess I am still in my high school focus which was not focused at all. With this coming fall it will be a new start in Queens and I am excited about it.

3 comments:

  1. I want to transfer to Queens College too. I also thought college was hard but it really isn't. Good luck in Queens College!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all congratulation , the first steps are always the hardest. I think you should not worry that you did not put enough work to your studies, I think if you already realized it now will be much easier to work hard enough and eventually have better grades. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that college is not that hard, but it is a lot of work. I heard that queens college is one of the best school. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete