Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog # 6

So I have been in my ENG 102 class for about 6 or 7 weeks now and I think it is a pretty decent class. So far, the work has not been so challenging and it has been a great environment to work in. So of my classmates have really good knowledge when it comes to the stories and poems.I am greatful for the opportunity to create these blogs because they are based on simple tasks and experience from the readings. It gives me a sense of freedom to express myself more then me stressing on a big paper.I also like some of the blogs that my classmates write because I can and they can relate to many things written and then they can also give their input and try to correct my work to make it better for me to understand. My only problem so far in the class is the new topic of poems. Poems I know have a deeper meaning then the words written down on the paper. So I need to work on rereading and try to understand a different meaning than the words presented to me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with most of what you wrote especially poetry it is a little difficult if we don’t understand what the writer means. Sometimes we have to read their biography and settings to understand exactly the seep meaning.

    ReplyDelete